Moderator Election

Fellows,

Are you in love with this platform? Want to make it a step further? Well, many of you asked me when we appoint some others among you in this platform as a moderator. I think now it’s high time to give you guys the opportunity. How you can be selected?

• Joined at least 30 days ago
  • Posted 3 or more topics
  • Have had a positive impact here
  • Passionate about these kinda things
  • Have a better understanding of this forum

What you will get in return?

Well, I don’t wanna give you some false promises that I can’t keep in the future. But, I’ll make sure you’ll get the best face value from us. In the future, we want to share some portion of our income with you as well. That makes sense, right?

Comment below, we’ll evaluate your profile & let you know about our decision. Have a good day ahead. Thanks <3

10 Likes

আমি ইন্টারেস্টেড। বাট আমি এখনও তিনটি পোস্ট করিনি।

করে ফেলুন, আমরা ১০ তারিখের পর মডারেটর নিবো। এই কয়দিনে এলিজিবল হয়ে যেতেই পারেন

Interested in Moderator Election

রিকোয়ারমেন্ট ফুলফিল হয়েছে?

Highly interested! <3

দেখা যাক, ট্রাস্ট লেভেল ৩ আপনার। বেশ এগিয়ে থাকবেন অবশ্য

1 Like

আগ্রহী অবশ্যই😛। দেখেন নিতে পারেন কীনা

1 Like

I’m also interested
Although never been a moderator in anywhere before
But there’s first time for everything

1 Like

ধন্যবাদ আগ্রহের জন্য, ১০ তারিখের পর জানানো হবে

Chill, It’s not that hard as you think. You know the forum for a while. Hope everything seems a bit easy to you. Let’s see!

I am always curious about this kinda things; So, yep I am Interested !

Good to know that, are you fulfilled those criteria?

I am highly interested in it , এবং আমি যদি সিলেক্টেড হই তাহলে অবশ্যই আমার বেস্ট টা দেওয়ার চেষ্টা করবো ইনশাল্লাহ ।

I think yes, I fulfilled those criteria. Although, requirement No : 3 depends on the thoughts of the members and of course you.

I’m interested. Hopefully I’ll try my best to post something interesting and rewardful, no scam.

May b hoyeche …or full fill er jonno baki ase ki ???

Congratulations,

@Soumya_Saha @Bourne @Maverick @Rifat @Digonto_Dey @ChildishRifty7

বাকি যারা আগ্রহ দেখিয়েছিলেন তাদেরকেও ধন্যবাদ। ফোরামে রেগুলার হন, কয়েকদিন পর আবার মডারেটর নেয়া হবে।

3 Likes

I mean seriously am I on a dream or what…

১ মাসের জন্য! বেস্টটা চাই আমি, এডমিন হয়ে যেতে দেরি হবে না!

3 Likes