Request Chegg solutions here

Hello TJBD people

If you need Chegg answers, just comment your chegg question link. I will give you the solution as soon as I can. (Have some patience too)

Limit- A person can ask maximum 4 question per day

14 Likes

কেউ পাত্তাই দিলো না, কালকে গ্রুপে শেয়ার দিবোনে

2 Likes

https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/solve-differential-equation-2y-y-8y-4y-7-2e-cos-2x--q82984587

Page 1
Page 2

Thank you for your help, brother :black_heart:

https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/business-people-expect-higher-advertising-expenditure-causes-higher-revenue-soap-industry--q55970894

Answer

Thank you bro for the answer! :heart:

Your friend Prisha will be graduating from Seneca’s Flight Services program next year and has always dreamed of being involved in operating an airline. She’s even named her airline … “Prish-Air”!

Prisha has not taken any business courses, but she knows that you have. So, Prisha shares her idea with you because she has some questions for you and wants your advice.

Prisha says that she has studied and investigated airline routes and opportunities. She thinks that a small specialty airline can be more competitive than existing larger airlines. Her plan is to provide flights a few times per week from Montreal to Jamaica and perhaps other Caribbean Islands during the winter months, and from Montreal to Iceland and Ireland during summer months. As an example of an airline success using a similar strategy, she tells you that WestJet started out with only a few flights and grew from there. She is very excited!

Prisha asks you about the following:

1. Prisha says she’s heard there are 3 forms of business ownership. She’s asked you to outline the 3 different forms and choose which form you think is best for her to start her airline with, and to explain why you believe this to be the best form of ownership for her to start her airline with. Be sure to include some advantages and disadvantages in your explanation. (10 marks)

2. Prisha is planning for her business expenses. What distinguishes the difference between an airline’s short-term expenses and long-term expenses? What are some examples of expenditures that would be classified in each category and why? (5 marks)

3. Prisha said she is thinking ahead and is very concerned about long-term financing. She has asked you to explain the differences between debt financing and equity financing. (5 marks) She also wants to know whether you recommend debt financing or equity financing, and why you make this recommendation. (5 marks)

See Instructions on Next Page

Instructions:

1. Using this document, provide your answer to each of Prisha’s questions directly below each question.

2. If you do any research other than the content from our online textbook or PowerPoint slides from our course be sure to cite these as is required by APA. (If you only use content from our online textbook and PowerPoint slides from our course then you do not need to cite this information.)

3. Submit this document in Microsoft WORD format in Learn (Blackboard) by the due date.

I understand that my submission for this assignment is to be my own individual work, and that I have read and understand Seneca’s Academic Integrity Policy and will fully comply with these requirements.

bro, give me the link/url of the question, then I can bring the answer

Assalamualikum vie

https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/business-case-lastminutecom-european-innovation-since-launch-equivalent-site-existed-usa-b-q82870621

Answer

I cant thank you enough, you saved my 8 hours approximately…

I have a question - Did you get notification when I replied or you had to manually check this thread?
I am asking this because I can’t find the option to mention anyone, I just use the reply button, that’s why I am not sure if you are getting notifications or not

@Bourne They will get an email or notification when someone replied to his/her comment. Also, you can mention anyone simply by using @USERNAME

1 Like

https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/describe-job-citizenship-behaviors-would-especially-critical-chapter-2-problem-1dq-solution-9780078112553-exc

Citizenship behavior stands for the behavior in which employees undertake voluntary activities which might or might not get awarded from the firm’s side but definitely improves firm’s performance and productivity. Examples- Qualities of employees of being courteous, helpful, civic virtue, boosterism etc. constitutes for citizenship behavior.

A job of an air hostess is the one where citizenship behavior would be especially critical for an organization’s working because it is usually important for an air hostess to be helpful and courteous to the passengers informing them about their seats, luggage etc. It is expected for air hostess to offer medical aid kit to the passengers when in need, or to make them feel comfortable during flight take-off and landing. In situations of turbulence or bad weather, air hostess has to show sportsmanship and remain courageous so that others could be helped by her. This shows that a job of an air hostess is the one where citizenship behavior would be especially critical for an organization’s working.

A job where citizenship behavior would be less critical for an organization’s working could be the job in the construction company including positions like mason, electrician, carpenter, plumber, contractors etc. This is because these people hardly interact with the end customers, and usually work at the directions of the supervisors. These people mostly work on their own using their instruments and machineries. They are skilled in their tasks, and hardly need help and support of others which concludes that it is the building construction job where citizenship behavior would be less critical for an organization’s working.
@Nishat_Yeasmin

1 Like