Shutterstock Account Giveaway

Describe briefly why you need Shutterstock Account. The lucky one for the best answer will get the account.

And others who want to get any Shutterstock image, vector, illustrator files simply share your file link below in the comment section.

2 Likes

At present , I’m working with two magazines & also as a passionate graphic designer. So , I often need to collect unique images, vectors & illustrations as per the articles, or blogs written by me or others. That’s why it would be a great help for me to collect the resources without watermark using that account.

1 Like

I am a sports enthusiast and a beginner graphics designer. I need Shutterstock access to explore variety of pictures and contents and use them in my daily drive as I write stuffs about sports and in a plan to open my blogspot. So for visuals I need Shutterstockk

1 Like

Congrats. Please inbox for you account credentials.

1 Like

Congrats. Please inbox for your account credentials.

Thanks a lot! :heart: Got it !!

1 Like

Is there any account available of Shutterstock?
I am making informative videos videos for youtube & its really hard to find royalty free video footage.
Specially for informative / educational purpose videos.
It will be really great if you can help me with one Shutterstock account.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.