Tidal Hifi Family invitation

Why you prefer tidal over other music steaming sites? Answer it and if the answer is well prepared, you will get a invitation. Thanks

2 Likes

I prefer tidal because tidal has the best audio quality other than Spotify and Deezer.It offers dolby atmos sound , besides no other music streaming app offer’s video music as well.

1 Like

Give me ur mail address

1 Like

Tidal is the best quality stream site i guess others audio streaming site can’t provide Dolby atoms sound and sony 360 audio was lit i wanna test my sony sound bar :v please invite
email: [email protected]

1 Like

Check inbox. I have sent

Thanks a lot brother <3

1 Like

@Rifat bro check your dm

1 Like

Because Tidal has better audio quality than other platforms, It also has dolby atmos, which I really want to try out.
email: [email protected]

1 Like

never tried Tidal (Just know they have a higher bit rate and Jay-Z). So yeah, want to listen and judge whether it’s worth it.
Also some of Fleetwood Mac’s remastered songs in HI-FI.
Email: [email protected]

1 Like

Check inbox, account sent

Mostly because of its higher bitrate. As a music lover and newbie audiophile, I want to hear every single detail of a song. I have recently purchased Moondrop Aria, and I really think that Tidal Hifi will allow me to redeem the full potential of my IEM. My email is: [email protected]

1 Like

Hi Fi song shunar jonno :slight_smile:

Will be sent. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.